How to have automatic login for a user in Windows instead of getting the screen to choose a user profile and then entering the password? This is specially annoying if you are only user.
1) Click "Start" button and then click "Run"
2) Type "control userpasswords2" without quotes
3) Uncheck "Users Must Enter A User Name And Password To Use This Computer"
4) An "Automatically Log On" Dialog box appears. Type the username and password for the account that you want to be logged on automatically each time you start your PC
5) Reboot. Windows won't ask for username & password again.