Firefox has a nice option to copy the image url/location when you right click on an image. Internet Explorer doesn't have such a neat option. How do you get that in Internet Explorer?
1) Download CopyImageUrl HERE
2) Right click CopyImageUrl.inf and choose Install
3) Restart any running instances of Internet Explorer
Now when you right click on an image in Internet Explorer, you will get the option "Copy Image Url".
1) Download CopyImageLocation HERE
2) Unzip into your desired directory.
3) Run notepad.exe and open file CopyImageLocation.reg
4) Edit path to locate file CopyImageLocation.htm
5) Save and close notepad.
6) Double click CopyImageLocation.reg to import to windows registry.
7) Open new Internet Explorer and test it.